Before confirming your booking please read the information below:
To secure your booking PAYMENT IN FULL is required at the time of booking.
- We are unable to offer refunds in the event of cancellations or no-shows. However, if more than 7 days notice is given we may, at our discretion, be able to offer an alternative date suitable to you, if available.
- In the event that we need to cancel your holiday we will inform you as soon as possible and refund all money paid to us by you.
Group bookings can be made for family and social groups with prior arrangement.
We advise you to take out travel insurance so you can have peace of mind that your costs will be covered, should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason.
- Check-in is any time from 3pm onwards. Each cabin has a key safe at the front door. We will let you know the combination code prior to arrival on the day.
- Please check out before 10.30am on the day of departure. Before you leave, please check
- the cabin is tidy and clear of personal possessions.
- that all rubbish is taken to the Refuse Collection area.
- that you have taken all food from the fridge.
Smoking is NOT permitted in the cabins or in any of the communal areas.
No pets allowed at anytime anywhere on site.
We reserve the right to charge an additional fee should the cabins be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to cabin furnishings.
We know that accidents do happen. Please let us know immediately in the event of breakage or damage.
We trust that you will have an enjoyable stay at Hobbit Hill and if you do have a problem or a complaint about the site, please let us know by email or phone and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
Whilst on Site:
We reserve the right to refuse access to Hobbit Hill for any client who displays inappropriate behaviour.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Please note that you use the play area at your own risk.
The management cannot be held responsible for accidents that may happen whilst staying at Hobbit Hill and using the site is done at your own risk.
We ask all our visitors to respect and look after the site and the cabin you are staying in.
Sound travels far across the valley. Please be considerate to other guests on the site and observe our noise curfew outside the cabins from 10:30pm – 7am
The guest booking the cabin is responsible for ensuring that only the people booked in occupy the cabins overnight.
Prices include the full use of the site including car park, water and electricity.
Cabin prices include VAT (vat no. 175 512 856).
For more details please call 07535 638049 or contact us on the link below.